Every year Ang and I are one of several houses that particulate in an 'Around the World' Party, where each house provides food/drink from a specific country and people 'progress' from one house to the next. We have always been the first house- which generally means it has been a bit more calm at our house--and things have always 'progressed' into a more crazy scene at other people's houses. WELL....this year we were lucky enough to be assigned the last house....yikes! It was a lot of fun...but a lot of clean up too!
We picked Antarctica--(who knows why?!)--decorated with icicles, served hot chocolate, cold beer and Klondike bars....since everyone is allowed to invite a few people, by the time we got to our house, we didn't necessarily KNOW everyone...and this picture represents it best. I don't know the people in it....and we didn't buy the Keg....classic. Mostly importantly, WHY does that guy think he needs to have 'snow' hanging out of his pants....awesome.

Ang and Frank taking a picture in our 'arctic set up'....NOTE: Gloves, Scarves, Hats, Socks.

Towards the end of the night- we really sort-of wanted people to leave--so Ang thought the ONLY appropriate way was to make out with Frank in the living room. I will spare a photo, but this is the planning stages of that 'make out'--and it in fact....worked.

My co-worker Mox and I- hanging in Antarctica. Other countries this year included China and Germany.
No comments:
Post a Comment