I'm leaving for Israel tomorrow morning--I will be attending a wedding for my friend Matt and enjoying other sights of the country. I haven't really taken the time to get excited...but I know one thing I AM excited for...lying on the beach, soaking in the sun! Ang and I will be gone for two weeks and I know it will be wonderful! I've heard there could be a delay of several hours in customs and Ang put it so well when she said "well, that is part of the experience." I'm sure we will have good stories.
I inherited from my mom the ability to have the most ridiculous 'to do' list before a trip. I can remember as kids having to plant flowers that had been sitting on our front porch for weeks, before we left. Tonight the list includes:
- Calling the DMV for a new car registration (why? because I won't be driving)
- Vacuuming my room (why? because I won't be there)
- Mowing the lawn (why? because I won't enjoy it)
- Returning things to several stores (I guess that can't wait?)
I will try to update during our trip with any great stories!
No comments:
Post a Comment