Well, I know people have been anxiously awaiting pictures of the kitchen remodel. Probably holding your breath:). There have been two things holding me back 1) making sure the area is clean enough to take pictures of and 2) my camera has been fuzzy for some reason lately....anyways...for the last month we have been enjoying our new downstairs area....I LOVE it! Having it remodeled made such a change in how I feel about hanging out at home!
Here is a picture of the dining room-- ceiling finished (used to be painted with clouds), walls skimmed, fresh paint etc..

The bathroom--tub removed, sink moved around---I LOVE the color of this room, although I have been asked if we tried to paint it Tiffany blue. Yes....because I'm SO obsessed with diamonds and Tiffany's.....geeze...NO...it just turned out that way. The accent tiles also turned out perfect!

Kitchen....the part I love most is the under mount sink and goose neck faucet!

Other side of the kitchen...

Where the wall was removed to open it up into the living area...

Our contractor has a piece of wood from another job and made us this mantle! It perfectly matches our cupboards.....I love it...and we no longer have a TV in the main living area, which has been nice.

View from the front door.

Our friends enjoying the space EXACTLY how we would want them too! I love the open kitchen living area, and I'm glad to be out of construction dust!
1 comment:
WOW it looks so awesome! I just love it and I love the open kitchen to living room. I'm glad it's finished and you guys can enjoy it now.
Post a Comment