Mel and Rich left for LA at the end of June for Rich's fellowship at UCLA- we had a BBQ at our house to send them off! They will be greatly missed....especially because Mel is one of our friends that is always up for anything! So, I will miss our walks, coffee and study dates......and just having them around all of the time!
Ang and (mostly) Ian manned the grill.

Mel and Rich.....

Eric pretending to cut Jessie with a knife...always a good back-yard BBQ joke....

Just enjoying a picnic- Amber showing of an amazing pose.

Ang made this stand-up of a California Girl (complete with flip flops, blond hair and fake boobs), and a California-Doctor-Guy (complete with volleyball, gloves and a surgical mask) to represent the 'new Mel and Rich.' I mean....why not?

Ang and I will be road-tripping out to LA with Mel in the next few weeks! And no road trip to LA is complete without a fun trip to Vegas!
No comments:
Post a Comment