I am
officially 1/3 of the way done with nursing school! It seems insane how quickly it has gone- and how much I love it! I don't enjoy the studying or the long hours of school-stuff...but I am in LOVE with the fact that I get to do this for the rest of my life! I had an amazing OB rotation at Rose Medical- and was lucky enough to welcome lots of little babies into the world. I absolutely loved everything about it! It did give me a bit of baby fever- but lucky for me I had a new nephew to come home and visit over break to help with that!
I have had a really relaxing break- catching up with people- snuggling my nephew- hanging with my mom- and sleeping/eating WAY too much. I wake up everyday around 7 a.m.- and then the next time I look at the clock it is 10 a.m. and I have slept an extra 3 hours! who does that?!
This weekend I joined my mom for her last "Mom's Weekend" at
OSU. Grant is graduating in June! We had a great weekend- and even went camping in a yurt. If you have not camped in a yurt- you HAVE to! It was so much fun and relaxing! Here are a few pics from the weekend:

Grant in front of the yurt.

It was a beautiful day(s) at the Oregon Coast- here Grant is doing what boys do- jump off things and end up hurt and sandy.

Grant and I at the
Beanery- an old hang out in Corvallis.

Mom and Grant at Grant's
fraternity. It was so funny to be back in the "mix" at the fraternity-which is across from my old sorority. Greek row doesn't change much. I
definitely felt old- and it didn't help that Grant kept
introducing me as his 'step mom'. What is wrong with that kid?!

Grant and I in front of the yurt.

Last...but not least...my awesome nephew Henry William
Herron! He is so
snuggly and cute- I can't take it!

A very proud dad taking a nap with his son:)
No comments:
Post a Comment