My delay in blogging is primarily driven by the fact that I REALLY want to post pictures of my newly remodeled kitchen...but keep forgetting to take any. I guess that is not an excuse not to post anything...but that has been the reason so far!
Several weekends ago Jeanne, Ang and I headed out camping near Fair Play (also near SouthPark for all of you non-Colorado peeps). It was actually a very rainy weekend- which is never ideal for camping, but we managed to enjoy ourselves between rainstorms and in the tent.
When we arrived at nearly 10 p.m., Ang decided the appropriate outfit was pure black to help set up camp.

Camping is only time it is 'cool' to wear a head lamp, and it is STILL so dorky.

Since it was so wet---we had to dry wood prior to being able to burn it. It quickly turned into a total 'chick' fire--and looked like a total disaster! BUT...there are flames in there, which at one point we weren't even sure that was going to happen!

Hanging out by the fire at one of the only dry moments.
No comments:
Post a Comment