Since the remodel is now fully underway, I figured this is a great time to show 'before' pictures and then update with the rest. The demo started yesterday, and as of today we officially have no kitchen--I couldn't believe they got everything out in one day! It is a wonder what you can get done when you pay someone else to do it!
Starting in the bathroom- we will be removing the tub (because who needs a tub on a floor of the house with no rooms?!), moving the sink to where the tub is and creating a powder room. In addition, this bathroom currently sits between the dining room and the kitchen--and a hallway is being created to have it be less awkward. The new 'framing went in today and I already like it better!

Here is a picture looking from the front door. The wall that has the three photos on it, has now been knocked down and will have a bar height wall put back, to allow for more open access to the kitchen. That wall is already down also--and looks fantastic!

Here is the view into the kitchen...yep those are purple cupboards and yep, that is track lighting! Those purple cabinets are now sitting in the driveway, waiting to be picked up by Habitat for Humanity to share with some other lucky soul.

View towards the back door.

Opposite of the above picture- this is standing the 'mud room'. The wall next to the door is no longer.....I will keep you posted with more pictures of progress!
No comments:
Post a Comment