Sunday, June 21, 2009

Headed into week four of the remodel....

We are heading into our four week of the remodel...originally the 'final' week. However, due to some electrical delay (ie- none of the original wiring being done to code) and other various inspection delays, I bet we have two more weeks of construction.

The dust is nearly unbearable, and anytime in the house is spent in our upstairs bedrooms or office. Fortunately, Ang and I have both been out of town a fair bit and have managed just fine. Here are some updated photos:

View from the living room- see new 1/2 wall (eventually to be a bar top).

View from the kitchen to the new 1/2 wall. Boxes are our cupboards which were delivered last week.
This picture will not be meaningful unless you have been in the house- but it is the new hallway and powder room that were created. I LOVE what it does for the space. The yellow is the dining room.

The newly fixed ceiling in the dining room-used to be painted clouds with various other issues:)
Just another picture of the wall....can you tell I'm excited about that part?

No comments: