We walked through lots of the cool history in the town, including graveyards, which I think was the first time Thomas realized just HOW MANY pictures I would take on this trip. I will only post a few, but believe me, I took about 20 pictures of gravesites...not sure why....
Thomas's friend Colin met us out for the evening. One of the first things out of his mouth was 'have you seen Thomas dance?'. I replied with...'no'...and he quickly replied back with 'well, then you don't even know him!'. Please don't anyone worry, I was lucky enough to see Thomas dance later that night to Journey - Don't Stop Believing (a personal favorite)---so, I feel like I know him better now.
At my direction after dancing, we had to have a snack. I wanted 'chips' (french fries) and 'gravy'---I'd read about it in the Lonely Planet so, it seemed to make sense. Thomas appeased my request by ordering 'chips and gravy' at the 'chip shop', but when we got the front of the line to pay the man quickly replied with 'Thomas, you know we don't have gravy here.' I don't want to point out the obvious, but someone is a regular at the 'chip shop.' Below, a portrait of our delicious snack....because WHY wouldn't you take a picture of that?
No comments:
Post a Comment